Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Students are asked to bring their own computer device to school in Grade 8, 9 and 10. These will be used to integrate digital technology in their learning.
The Steiner Australia Digital Technologies Curriculum can be viewed HERE
Our BYOD requirements are as follows:
Google Apps for Education/G suite
- Grade 8-10 Tarremah students can access via their school email account.
Microsoft Office 365
- MS Office 365 is free for Tarremah students.
- Create your account here (https://products.office.com/en-us/student)
- You must be 13 years or older to create a Microsoft 365 account
- Office 365 is available online via a browser, or can be downloaded and installed on Windows and Mac computers.